We've enjoyed having Brandon home this week so much. We have been able to spend a lot of fun time together and I have caught up on some rest and received the much needed help I've needed.

We enjoyed some fresh air.

Spent some time at the park

We went to the zoo and rode the train

and saw the animals

and bugs

... and by the end of the day Brandon and I got a little break.

Also this week Kaleb has started flashing us his happy little grin.

We got a little video of his smiles as well as Brayden's excitement to finally ride the train.
It's one of her favorite things to do.
5 comments:
I'm sure glad you got a little break. Looks like you had a lot of fun.
Congratulations Denise!!! He is adorable! I just finished reading your birth story...don't get me started ;) That is why I use midwives, the difference is night and day. I have had both of mine drug free and have had such great experiences. Of course it is hard but wonderful at the same time. If you ever get a chance to use a midwife you should. In my experience it has been a huge blessing.
Your kids are DARLING!!!! :)
Oh my gosh, Denise! First of all, congratulations! He is beautiful! Second of all, before I even scrolled down to the post comparing baby pictures of the kids I was thinking how much he looks like Brayden. Then to see their newborn pictures next to each other...WOW! It will be fun to see how much they grow up to look alike. My younger sister Beth was always thought to be a triplet with Claudia and me even though she was two years younger. I wonder if your kids will have the same type of experience. Anyway, I am thrilled for you and Branden. Your family is beautiful. Love ya lots!
I just read your delivery story. Bless your heart! So glad everything worked out in the end. How was the pain of the actual delivery without an epidural? You look amazing, even in your hospital pictures! Congrats.
Post a Comment