March 17, 2009

Welcome Kaleb!

Kaleb Wardell Gardner finally arrived!!!
Saturday, March 14th at 2:52 am
7 lb 14 oz 19 in

Moments after delivery. (Always love those pictures). He wasn't content until after they put him under the heat lamp.

Proud father...just as sleep deprived as I looked.

Brayden was so happy to finally meet him.

Proud big sister.

After a little bit of sleep...and a nice shower.

It's so nice to be able to take your baby home with you from the hospital. We never got to experience this with Brayden since she stayed in the NICU for a few days.

Happy boy.

So glad to have him here.

Birth story to come...

20 comments:

manders said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome and adorable. I love his lips they are too cute. Glad your all doing well. Congrats!
Luv ya

The Firths said...

Yipee!!!! We're glad to see him!

The Hoopes Girls said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you - what a beautiful little boy!

Danny and Becky DuPaix said...

congrats you guys! He is darling and looks so much like Brayden. I'm glad he's doing well and that you can take him home! so exciting!

Darcy said...

What a sweet baby! So cute. Congrats to you!

txhess said...

Congrats girl! He is so handsome! He looks like Brayden! I can't wait to meet him, and hear the birth story!

Tyler and Emily said...

He is GORGEOUS!! I've been checking your blog constantly awaiting pics!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

D! He's gorgeious! Congratulations. I'm so glad that everything went well and both you and the baby are happy and healthy. Yeah! Loves!

Sarah H said...

Congratulations on your beautiful, healthy baby boy! And you look great too!

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Congrats! Kaleb is super cute! And you look fantastic after just having a baby! I'll have to tell Davis, he'll be excited for you guys.

Tara & Jeff said...

Congrats!! You look too good in those photos to have just given birth...wow...you are my inspiration! What a cute family too!! Oh...we might be coming down to San Antonio for a wedding in April...love to stop by and just say "hi!" It's been far too long!

Tara & Jeff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

Congratulations! You have a beautiful little boy!

Cheryl Anne said...

He's so beautiful! Congratulations!

Caitlin said...

Congratulations!!!

Angie said...

Oh Denise, he is so so sweet! Congratulations!

Kim said...

Congrats!!!! What a beautiful baby boy. I think he looks a lot like mommy. Take care

Mandee said...

CUTIE!! congrats!! FINALLY he's here!! can't wait to meet him!

Tim and Melissa said...

Yay! It's so fun to see pictures! Congrats!!

Katie Sterling said...

He is so cute! I think he looks a lot like Brayden! I hope you are doing well what a horrible (and wonderful at the end!) experience!