These two have been cracking me up lately. When they're together they are hilarious. They adore each other and it makes me happy.
Brayden wants to play with Kaleb all day long. When she wakes up in the morning she asks me where he is as well as when he's napping. When he's awake she wants to hold him over and over again...and then asks for me to take their picture...hence all the pictures of them. When it's story time she absolutely HAS to have him sit next to her in the story chair. (He's taken my spot.)
Kaleb is in awe of Brayden. He watches her all day long. NOBODY can make him laugh like she does. I don't know what it is but he belly laughs at her all the time. (I'm kind of jealous). At times I worry (apparently unneccasarily) about her being too rough with him. The other day while I was making dinner he was in his swing. Brayden wanted to play with him and began pushing him in it. I kept reminding her to "be soft" and "not to push too hard." Of course she begins pushing him with all her might and after she continues to not listen to my pleas, I run to his rescue...only to find him busting a gut. Yeah, that's going to help me out, Kaleb. I tell her not to do something but he's loving it and laughing up a storm.
Another day, I once again was preparing dinner and trying to keep an eye on them. I peak over to where they were and find Brayden ROLLING Kaleb like a log all the way across the living room floor. My first reaction is to think she must be hurting him. I tell her to stop, and run to his rescue once again. But there he is giggling and having the time of his life. I think this is one of his favorite things she does with him.
When we were reading a story the other day, Kaleb sat there completely content and wouldn't take his eyes off of her. Out of NOWHERE he started cracking up at her...and every time she said something he would laugh some more. It was pretty funny.
Of course I tried to capture these moments on video but nothing is as good as the real thing.
Before too long these two are going to be TROUBLE together.
P.S. I'm going to be cleaning out my list of those invited to read this. If you still want to be able to view my blog leave a comment and let me know. For my immediate family as well as Brandon's and those of you who regularly or recently have left comments don't worry about leaving a comment. You're already included.
18 comments:
pretty darn cute!
That video was hilarious! It got us belly-laughing! You have one happy little boy.
Yes
They are so cute! :)
Cutie pies!
It just gets better. I love watching my kids interact. :)
Make sure you keep us, if that's okay...
They are funny together...
Aren't they too funny together?! I told you two is better than one (not that one wasn't great, but it's so fun to see them love each other)
caleb is getting so big!!! crazy how fast these kiddos grow...and without our permission! LOL! :)
cute video, as always!
Denise. Count me in!
Bella is the same way with Rob. She laughs at him like no one else. I love watching them together.
I hope they stay good friends. There is nothing more cute than hearing your children laugh and play together.
Denise, we love reading your blog and seeing what you guys are up to. Your kids are adorable! Lyndsey & Nate
He's sure a tough cookie. I hope they always get along well together! They can be best buds!
Of course, I still want to read your blog.
This makes me so excited to watch my girls play together!
Please keep me on your list. I'm enjoying your blog so much. You all are so precious.
Your kids are sure cute. Oh and please keep me on the list...I enjoy keeping up with your family
I love looking at your pictures and videos! Your kids are so cute!
Post a Comment