Brayden was given the "Most Confident" award from her dance teacher this last weekend. Her dance class came to a close and they had their recital. It happened to fall on the weekend that our family was in town so Grandma came with to watch.
But when it came to being told what to do and performing with the group she was a little less than eager.
I was so proud of her because even though she was a little shy (shy...Brayden?), more like rebellious (a little stage we're going through right now), she got up in front with the rest of girls. I wasn't even expecting her to do that after the behavior issues we were having at some of the rehearsals. I was very happy she participated and got to experience it though. She was very proud of herself as well.
Afterwards at home she performed the dance for me and even sang the song herself
(her version of it).
No comments:
Post a Comment