Here we are watching Shamu.
And Sesame Street was in town.
I went up front with Brayden so she could get a closer look and dance with all the other little kids.
Kaleb with his cousin Blake.
They're seven months apart but you could hardly tell by they're size.
Brayden enjoyed going to the hotel every morning.
Kaleb, Blake, Brayden
We made a fun pumpkin spice cake. Well, my mom made it, but we had fun decorating it.
Brayden enjoyed eating most of the decorations. We were worried we weren't going to have enough to finish it.
Here's the final product. We enjoyed eating it as an FHE treat last Monday.
For the recipe and directions on how to make it check it out here, with some of our own variations (check comments for an explanation by my mom).
It's always such a treat to have my parents come. Brayden adores her grandparents and still thinks they're in every plane she sees that flies over us.
She's very excited to be able to be the one to get into an airplane to go see her other grandparents at Christmas time.
And this is what Kaleb's been up to.
I'm one busy mama now.
1 comment:
For anyone who wants to know....I made a simple/small version of the pumpkin cake for Denise and family. I used a spice cake mix and used 2 small pyrex bowls to bake it in. One cake mix made 3 full little pumpkins. Thanks to Megan (Jeff) for the idea! I found a bag of orange only m&m's at the Party Store.
Post a Comment