July 29, 2010

First Haircut

Kaleb got his first haircut this last week.
I had loved his curls, but the time had come to say good-bye.
I was kicking myself for not getting a "before" picture when we started cutting, but I rummaged through the pictures from a few weeks ago and found this one below.
His hair was so long I was even able to put it in a little pony tail, but Brandon wouldn't let me take a picture of that.
(which may be due to past memories of the picture we have of Brandon wearing a dress that his mom put him into when he was a little boy:)
So here is the "before..."
...and here is the "after."
I love it.
I'm just preparing my future little missionary.

1 comment:

Ryan and Nicole said...

I am too lazy to write an email, but I was wondering if you are watching SYTYCD this season and who you like the best? I think my faves kept getting hurt which was sad. Anyway since we aren't VT companions any more it seems like we haven't talked in FOREVER! Hope all is well :)