
Meet Froggy.

Froggy was a little friend that Brandon found one day while mowing the lawn.

Every time my kids get their hands on a new little "friend," I often think about how Nemo felt when Darla (the dentist's niece) was going to adopt him as a pet...and my heart goes out to these little creatures. My kids mean well, and they loved Froggy very much. We let him go at the end of the evening and he even came back to play the next day...but I'm afraid all the excitement from two overly loving children was a little too much for him.

I got a little video of them playing with the frog because Kaleb was being funny, but despite what you see, we were trying to teach them to be extra soft and gentle with our little green friend...
2 comments:
So... did he croak?
LOL Denise. I love the comment about Nemo. That is too funny, but hey, survival of the fittest!
Post a Comment