June 23, 2010

Show Day

A few weeks ago Brayden's gymnastics class ended. She had a "show day" where she showed us all the routines she had been working on. This was her first class that she did all by herself. Kaleb and I stayed in the other room week after week, and she had so much fun with her class and her teacher.
I was always so proud of her each week as she followed instructions and learned new things.
This picture above is her "pretty" pose. I've been trying to get her to drop that pose. One day when I was taking her picture and she was cheesing it up, I told her to smile pretty and then showed her what I meant. I guess I tilted my head to the side because she's been doing this ever since.
Back row: Jessilyn, don't know the girl with her hand up; she was visiting our class, Hannah, and Carly
Front row: Brooklyn, and Brayden

Brayden with her teacher, Miss Beth

One of the other moms brought the kids yummy cupcakes for afterwards and Kaleb joined right in the celebration. He gave up many naps so we could take Brayden to class so he deserved it.

This is kind of a lengthy video, but I shoved an hour long class into 6 minutes.

No comments: