This is Brandon writing here.
Denise does such a good job every week keeping this blog updated, but tonight she went out so I gave her a break and took care of it.
Denise and I used to meet up for lunch once a week during my freshman year when Brayden was much younger than Kaleb is now. We hadn't had lunch together at the dental school since Kaleb was born so last week we decided to get together.

It was a nice day, not too hot (95), and I suggested we eat out on the little shade covered patio by the Texas Star Cafe on the first floor of the dental school. When we gave Brayden the choice to decide whether to sit outside in the hot shade or inside in the air conditioned cafeteria, she chose to sit inside (and we were just fine with that decision). We had a nice cool lunch with our PB&Js for the kids, ham and cheese for Mama and Daddy, grapes, Juicy Juice boxes, and Handi-Snacks, yum.

After lunch we headed over to the campus bookstore for a little treat before Denise and kids headed home for nap time. I hadn't realized how much I had missed doing this, meeting up for a picnic lunch at the school as a family. It's always a good day when they come to see me, and it's always fun to show my beautiful family off. As you can see getting a good picture of the event is another experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment