August 31, 2010

Little Stinker

The time has come.
My "sweet angel" has officially emerged into a full blown
"Little Stinker."
(And more often than not, a really big stinker.)
When this happened with Brayden all I could think was,
"What happened to you?!?!"
It's a lot easier to accept now with my second, only because I know it's short lived.
He keeps me busy though.
These pictures were not staged. Every time I turned around this day he was into something new. Thanks to an older sister who gets into the fridge and doesn't close it... He also figured out that pushing a chair to the counter is a great way to try to sneak some chocolate out of our "treat" jar. But I stopped him before he got lucky. I've had to resort back to putting up a gate to keep this kid out of the kitchen so I can have some peace at times.
It's been wonderful ever since.
Here's our stinker in action in the video.

4 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

hahahahahahahahahahahaha. denise your sarcasm in that video is H-A-larious! and kaleb's expressions in all those photos are just priceless!

Celeste said...

That is hilarious! So glad to see you are in this with me! Thanks for letting me see your blog. I will follow it! I am checking out your link to Brayden's stuff next. :)

The Firths said...

So, I've decided that it is a fun moment when the kids are getting in trouble, my first thought is: Can I get the camera before they get hurt? Great pics. Hope all is well.

Robyn said...

Too funny! At least he is showing creativity, independence and motivation :)