Gardner Family Photos
2010
We got our pictures taken back in October by our friend Krista at Krista Adams Photography. She always does such a good job.We waited for all the grandparents to get their "Christmas present photos" before I posted them.
We're grateful another year is coming to a close because that means we're that much closer to being done with dental school...down to our last semester.
However, we're taking advantage of these beautiful San Antonio winters while we're still here.
We hope you all have a Happy New Year!
5 comments:
Those turned out gorgeous! I'm jealous of your good weather. It's freezing here!
WOW, it's impossible to choose a favorite! that photographer totally captured your guys' happiness. those pics of the kids mauling you and brandon with love is the sweetest thing to see. : ) i love it.
Really beautiful pictures! :)
Love those pictures! one semester?! That is fan-freaking-tastic! So excited for you guys to be finito!
Oh Denise you have such a beautiful family. I love these. Miss you and hope this year is amazing for you and your wonderful bunch.
Post a Comment