Introducing...
Lots of family came out to join us in the celebration...
Here we are with my parents.
Lollipops worked for the first little bit.
When Brandon finally came out, Brayden joined the rest of us in taking pictures with her own little camera.
The kids were so cute when they saw him. After everyone sat down, Kaleb started blowing kisses to Brandon. It caught most of his group's attention (his row) and they were all blowing kisses back.
When they announced his name, Brayden stood on her chair and clapped so loud with so much excitement. I wish I could've video taped her at the same time I was video taping him. She was so proud of her daddy!
Here he is getting "hooded."
We got there about 45 min before it began and somehow had to keep the kids entertained.
1 comment:
Woo hoo! Congratulations! I remember the relief of Brandon's MBA graduation - NO MORE SCHOOL! So awesome for you guys.
Post a Comment