I know what you're thinking.
"Is that Kaleb in a dress? Boys don't wear dresses!"

I've come to learn that a boy with a big sister does.

Brayden likes to wear dresses and sometimes many dresses at one time.
(In the picture above I think she's wearing 6 dresses.)
Well, of course Kaleb must follow since he does everything his sister does.
He seriously throws the biggest fit if we discourage him and tell him "boys don't where dresses!"
So we've just accepted that this boy does.
He also wears bracelets, necklaces, and crowns.
(However, he can throw all the fits he wants. He's not wearing them in public.)

And here's a picture of these two after we've put them to bed (in their pajamas).

They got dressed up yet again right down to the shoes.

And check out something else they got into after we put them to bed (which will explain why Kaleb has no pillowcase on his pillow)...
For the record, Kaleb also loves to grunt, tackle, and wrestle while watching Spiderman, Superman, or Batman. Even if he does have on dress up clothes while doing all that :)
3 comments:
I love it! Bradley tried dresses on a few times, but didn't like the feel of them and only wore them for a couple of minutes. How can you say no to a face like that?!
Glad you're still alive.
Oh, and your new carpet looks great!
I love the diaper cream "incident"! So sweet but I'm sure not fun to clean up:)
Post a Comment