April 4, 2012

First Time Skiing

We headed out to Utah last week for a little get-a-way and visit with the family.
Brandon was eager to teach his kids how to ski.
I stayed behind since I had to care for Kysen. I'm not much of a cold weather person and I'd rather care for him in the warm house rather than the ski lodge but Brandon took plenty of pictures and video for me to see how they did.
Thank you to Grandpa Gardner for helping Brandon with the kids.
Brayden ended up having more fun just playing in the snow.
She's deprived of it in Texas.
Grandma Joy works for an assisted living center and drives the residents around. This particular day they came up to Snow Basin for a visit and saw the kids.Kaleb was a natural skier. He just wanted to do it over and over again.
Brayden tried it but then just wanted to watch and play.
Uncle Mathew took the day off from school to be on the mountain and have fun with them.
They had a fun day out and Kysen and I had a nice relaxing day at home where it was warm :)

No comments: