June 3, 2012

Hilton Resort

Every once in a while I like to get away from the craziness of living in a two bedroom house with three kids. Brandon found a deal for the Hilton Resort near us where he got us two free nights. He gave it to me as a gift for my birthday last year to use however I wanted. Well, last year on my birthday I was very sick and pregnant and I never got a chance to use them until now. They were going to expire so I chose to use one of the nights on memorial day by myself. I left the baby and packed my pump and was good to go for a good night's rest.
Brandon and the kids joined me the next day to play at the pool/lazy river and all the other activities they had for the day.








While the kids played, this is what Kysen did most of the time.
I love my kids, but I absolutely love having a getaway every once in a while to get a break. As long as they are able join me for a little fun after I'm well rested.

No comments: