June 3, 2012

Peter Piper Pizza Soccer Party

Yay! Soccer is over, and to celebrate Brayden's team had a party at Peter Piper Pizza.
I think she spent every single token we gave her on this merry-go-round.


 One of the other moms went all out and made these party bags and brought this cake. All the girls also each got a new hair bow from one of the moms.
 Poor Kaleb never got a party. He barely had a coach. I think his team went through three coaches. It was really frustrating. There was only so much we could do since we were already doing our part for Brayden's team. What were we paying for? We're paying them for us to volunteer our time to coach our kids and throw party's for them. We pretty much paid $65 for a jersey and a medal.
 It was hard for him cause he didn't get a party bag but we made sure to grab a medal for him so he could get one too.




So glad that's over. IF I ever sign my kids up again, Brandon will not be coaching. That was a nightmare.

No comments: