October 25, 2012

9 Month Cutie!

 20 lbs 12 oz
28 in tall
Kysen is another independent one. Much to my dismay, his favorite person is not me, it's his siblings. He loves to be free.  Now that he is mobile he has turned into a little houdini (see above post). He climbs up to a stand on everthing and screams at the thought of anybody taking anything away from him. He screams like a girl, might I add. He has ever since he was born. Brandon and I have been alarmed at the sound that comes out of his mouth ever since he was a few days old and just hoped that it didn't stick around. Well it did. It's more like a screach...that could break glass. 
He started clapping his hands a few weeks ago and now that he can do that, I'm tightening the reigns on getting him to sign. You see, up until now, he thinks that screaching is going to get him what he wants. I'm determined to put a stop to it. He's started signing "eat," "more" and "all done." He even says "ah dah."

He got his first tooth finally a few weeks ago.
His favorite toy is anything that's not a baby toy. He especially likes to play with  the remote controls while we're trying to watch TV, as well as his sister's markers and homework papers while she's doing her homework. One of these days she's going to have to tell the teacher her baby brother ate her homework.
He's a good sleeper and a good eater. He'll eat any vegetable I give him. He is strange with his bottle though. It's not his favorite. That's good, though, so it won't be hard to wean him of that.
He is one happy, smiley baby. It's not hard to get this one to smile which is why everyone loves him so much and so do we :)






No comments: