Kysen is absolutely the most smiley baby ever!
He is the sweetest little boy and everybody that walks by him gets warmed by his sweet little grin that he gives them.
He is a very social baby and is by no means attached to my hip, but the greatest thing is that he still loves to be with me and never gets too far away. I am finally his favorite person, much to Brayden's dismay (she would prefer to be his favorite). He is very loved by his sister and Kaleb is warming up to him now that he realizes that Kysen is getting big enough to wrestle with him.
He's loving his new found ability to walk short distances.
He loves to play, dance, laugh, be tickled, clap, and "babble" as much as he can.
And don't even think about eating a banana in front of him without sharing.
He's our little monkey and is growing too fast.
But he's still little and we're treasuring every moment.
There's that face again :)
If you manage to get through this video you'll see these pictures again.
I haven't made many cute videos of Kysen like I did with the other two. Life with three kids keeps me a little too busy to be on the computer as much as I used to. I still took the videos and it was important to me for him and all of us to have something to look back on so I recapped his first year in this 9 minute montage. I kept it as short as I could :)
No comments:
Post a Comment