First Birthday for Kysen and first birthday of the year
We had a low key celebration at home with just us.
Kysen loves bananas so we had a monkey theme going and had a banana cake.
He was a little unsure about getting messy but eventually dove right in.
We had a BBQ in the backyard.
After we ate we played some games like "Monkey in the Middle," and "Pin the tail on the Monkey."
I didn't get a picture of his opened present but it's in the video.
His brother and sister had a lot of fun with it ;)
We finished the night with more sugar at Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt.
Kysen was beat by this point and slept most of the time but we enjoyed it on his behalf. :)
He eventually woke up and tried some but wasn't that into it.
Birthday #2 came Miss Brayden's 6th birthday
I had lunch with her at school.
This is the special birthday hat she got to wear all day long.
We went to Peter Piper Pizza for dinner and had a great time there.
The next day we had an "Arty Party" for her at the house.
The kids worked hard on some art projects.
They made sculptures out of clay, painted some pictures, glued a paper chain together, colored in some coloring books, and glued popsicle sticks together.
The "Gardner Art Gallery"
The "Gardner Art Gallery"
The pinata was originally hung but the part on the pinata to hang it up, ripped off so instead the kids beat it on the ground.
It did the job.
One of the biggest hits of the party was putting glitter tattoos on everybody called, "Shimmer." I pretty much spent the whole party doing that so no video was taken of the entire afternoon. It's a wonder I got these pictures.
February 13th
Next up was Brandon.
We took the kids to a "Monster Miniature Golf Course." It was all in black lights. In between Kaleb getting a little scared, it was a lot of fun :)
First Kysen is cut off...
...now our heads.
But third time's a charm. I guess it was dark. ;)
March 14th
After watching everyone else take a turn for their birthday, Kaleb's finally arrived. He turned a big 4 years old.
We met daddy for lunch at McDonald's and opened up a few presents.
For dinner he picked Chuck E Cheese
His party was a few days later at Powerhouse Gymnastics Gym.
This is the gym he goes to preschool at two times a week.
He was so excited to show his friends what he could do.
They warmed up and went over the rules. Then the kids were allowed to have free rein on all the equipment. The foam pit and trampolines were the favorites.
They finished up with an obstacle course.
After that we had cake and opened up his presents.
His transformers cake he picked out.
Excuse the birthday singing toward the of this video. I don't think I have ever heard Brandon sound so bad. I don't think he will be too happy with me including it. Lol.
Since Christmas I haven't had much time to breath with one birthday after another, but now they're all done for another year :)
...until mine in the summer, but luckily I don't have to do anything for that one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment