July 9, 2014

Last Days of School (1st grade and pre-K)

Awards ceremony at Brayden's class.
 Her teacher Mrs. Reyes
 Her award

 Her best friend, Olivia.
 The very last day of first grade. 
 This was the last time I was able to meet Brayden for lunch at her school. Once lunch was over she wanted me to come onto the playground with them for a few minutes to show me what she can do.

 There were about 15 swings here and every one of them full with one of Brayden's classmates. I couldn't leave until I gave every one of hem an "underdog." I was exhausted when done.
 Kaleb's last day at Powerhouse Gymnastics Preschool.

 And for fun here is Kysen getting into my chocolate stash that he found.




1 comment:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

Oh my cuteness!! They all are so big and beautiful!!!! Congrats to B on all her achievements :)