I have awesome kids. They make me feel very special every Mother's Day with the many, many thoughtful notes and pictures they draw for me. They know what I want every year....a break! And they happily give it to me.
This year Brandon got me a hotel room just for myself to relax in peace and quiet and sleep as much as I wanted. While at home Brayden and Kaleb put together a song and dance and performed it for me when I got back. Lol.
They all joined me at the hotel in the evening and we had a fun swim.
Brandon held down the fort back at home. This happened which is something Brandon has always wanted one of our kids to do since he has a picture of himself sleeping at the dinner table as well.
Temple Visit Pictures
We made a trip to the Distribution Center and walked around temple grounds.
And tried to keep the kids from destroying the landscaping.
We feel lucky to live so close to one.

No comments:
Post a Comment