Fall pictures at the apple orchard and pumpkin patch :)
(I realized my SLR camera was dead when we got there so my iphone pics will have to do)
We fed the goats
Listened to the story time and sing a long. The kids got to participate and play an instrument.
They sang "O Suzanna" the rest of the day :/
Kaleb got to play "Stan" in the story aka: stand there and hold the stick
We went on a hayride.
And ran through a hay maze
We ate shaved ice, apples, and honey sticks.
And had some of the best apple ice cream we've ever had.
We ran into our good friends, the Powers.
Kaleb and Owen
Brayden and Amelia
From the words of Brayden,
"It was the best day ever!"
We can't wait to do it again next year :)



























1 comment:
Don't you love smartphones sometimes?? that looked very fun!! I loved all your kids smiles but as always Kaysen's smile melts my heart!
P.S: your arms look AWESOME!! and hernia?? pff that is gone for sure (not that I ever really see but if you said it was there I believed you :P)
Post a Comment