Brayden and I went to the mother/daughter camp out this year. We had our camp set up right behind where we're sitting in this picture in the distance on the back corner of the grass. I thought I would be able to take pictures with my phone but we arrived when it was already getting dark and by the next day, my phone was dead. We had already cleaned everything up and I remembered to get one picture with Brandon's phone once he came to help us.
We had a lot of fun. We brought the ipad and watched a movie before bed. Sleeping was less than comfortable, but the weather was nice for us. The forecast called for rain, but Brayden was praying really hard for the rain to stay away and it did. She had been looking forward to this for weeks.
The stake fed us breakfast, we swam in the river, and the kids played on the playground. Looking forward to next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment