This Chicago restaurant opened up in SA and we went on opening night.
Brandon took Brayden to see Frozen on Ice with her Girl Scout Troop
Brayden had a camping activity with the Activity Day girls from church.
Kysen got a staph infection that wasn't getting better so he had to have it drained.
Kaleb had a Kindergarten performance. They all dressed up as pirates.
Kysen on my lap and all in my business as usual with all of his cuteness.
Brandon and I took a getaway to Boerne. Every hotel getaway I stay at I like to get a selfie off the balcony.
Kysen playing with the hose.
We went to an orthodontist's new office open house in Boerne.
The kids got their faces painted.
He's supposed to be Mario.
She's a cheetah
The kids had a blast
And Kysen won the grand prize from the raffle.
Our assistants won some smaller prizes.
The kids collected all this stuff from the games.
And had balloons made into a dinosaur and motorcycle.















No comments:
Post a Comment