May 25, 2015

Our New Dental Office

About a year ago, Brandon and I set out to find a place to call ours. At that time we had come to the conclusion that Texas would be the best place for us after being certain for so long that we logically would move back to Chicago to be closer to family. Something in our gut told us to stay in this great state. So we made lots of trips last summer visiting the Texas countryside near Dallas and Austin thinking surely we would settle down somewhere other than San Antonio. After much searching and visiting other places, it dawned on us how wonderful San Antonio really is. We really had grown to love it. So we set out to find a location for our dental office we wanted to build and open. We did a demographic study for where the best places would be. One of those places was Boerne. I'm not a small town girl (so I thought), so that wasn't even on my radar. We looked into the other places. We talked with builders who could build for us. We found properties that were already being built. We found a location that we thought would be perfect and began negotiating on a lease. That fell through.
One day as we were driving home from somewhere, Brandon mentioned this building that had empty office space available. The only catch was it was in Boerne, the place I was dead set against. I took a look at the  building and decided to be open to the idea. I told him to stop so I could take a look inside. 
From that moment on, my mind began to change. I felt in my gut that this was the place for us.
Since then I've learned that Boerne is one of the best places in Texas to raise a family and is growing fast, so its a great place to open a dental practice. 
So our journey has begun. 



The completed work...












 In the beginning...












































































What a journey it has been so far. 
We opened our doors on May 1st and have been enjoying getting to know the wonderful people of Boerne. 
If you live nearby and you're looking for a new dentist give us a call at 830.267.8782 or you can request an appointment on our website www.GardnerSpringsDentistry.com
:)

1 comment:

Claudia and Glenn Walker said...

I wish I was there to have him as our family dentist!! I wish you and your family the best of the best! xo