February 1, 2008

Happy First Birthday Brayden!

As I finish with all the last minute birthday party preparations this late hour I realize that this is the same time a year ago we were on our way to the hospital...for the fourth time...but it was this time they let me stay. Roughly seventeen hours later Brayden finally arrived. I'll never forget that day. Here we are a whole year later. I think about life before Brayden and how incredibly dull it used to be without her. She has brought so much joy to our lives. I am so grateful for my precious little girl. She's our little sweetheart and we love her so much.

6 comments:

Amy said...

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!
The rules are: Once you have been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird random things, facts, or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, "you've been tagged" on their profile and tell them to read your blog.

Tyler and Emily said...

I can't believe it, 1 yrs old?? Wasn't she just barely in your little belly? Happy Birthday Bradyn!!

Darcy said...

Great video!

Marnae said...

WOW! I remember the day that you had her. She is so perfect and has such a bubbly, glowy personality. One year old? Time sure does fly. Happy Birthday girl.

The Kunz Family said...

Happy birthday Brayden!! Can you believe how fast it goes by? That was a great video you made. Little Brayden is such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Brayden! Can you believe how fast it goes? She is such a cutie!