We got out a few weeks ago to the anual stock show and rodeo. Brayden and I got a little taste of it. Brandon was in school so he couldn't be there with us, but we took some fun pictures to share with him later.
Poor thing got a little pink on her cheeks. I'm not used to thinking about putting sunscreen on in February! I'm still getting used to this, but I'm not complaining.
Brayden got to pet the goats and llamas. She wanted to poke them in their eyes and grab their noses, but mostly she wanted to crawl around so she could eat the mulch.

Check out those baby blues! Don't know where she got 'em.

Yes, we have been enjoying this way of living. No snow, no jackets, no frozen windshields to scrape... The weather has been absolutely wonderful. Before "winter" arrived we would ask around to those who are from around here what the winter is like. They would tell us that it get's pretty cold...they just failed to mention that a "cold" day around here happens as often as a warm day in Chicago in the dead of winter. The funniest thing to me is the weather man on the news, "Now bundle up, a cold front is moving through..." I'm still waiting for that front. 60 degrees doesn't quite consitute "cold" to me. It's pretty funny.
3 comments:
So, the picture in the cowboy hat reminds me of the picture I found last week. Remember the picture that Neal and I made you pose for at City of Joseph? Good times.
Hope all is well. You can have some of our snow, if you'd like it. I think we're done!
Love it! Kennedy totally has that same stripped shirt. Super cute.
Life must be hard in 60 degree weather! I'd love that!
Post a Comment