Spring break vacation began this week and we kicked it off by taking Brayden to her very first movie. Can you believe they charged us for her? It was the "dollar" movie, but still. We weren't sure how she was going to handle it, but since Disney movies on TV have started to capture her attention longer than 10 minutes we decided to give it a try. She especially loves singing and dancing movies so we ended up picking the right one.
As soon as it started she was dancing and cheering in her seat. When the mean wicked queen came on she got scared and wanted me to hold her. She clapped at the end of every song, and when the queen screamed, she screamed. When the movie was finished after the happy ending she turned to me and said, "Ahhhhhh."
This is pretty much what she looked like throughout the whole thing. She was glued.
Most of the pictures we tried to take at the end looked like this with her eyes closed. The flash was too much after sitting in the dark.Brandon's happy to get a week off of school and we're happy to have him home to do a bunch of fun stuff (as well as finish projects around the house). By the time I post this we will be in Chicago for a fun getaway weekend with my family. We're leaving the warm weather to go where it's cold for spring break...We must really love our family:)
Here's some more fun we had the other day when we went to the mall...
8 comments:
LOVE THE MOVIES!!! I took Ella to her first movie at the theater when she turned 2....it was so much fun.
Good times!!
Lisa
Both Emma and Rachel love Enchanted. Emma likes to sing along with the songs, although that probably means that she's seen it too many times. We haven't braved a theater yet, but I think Emma would like it.
Ohhhh.... We just rented Enchanted and LOVED it!!! My girls watched the whole thing also which was surprsing. They normally don't like "real" people!
Hey Guys,
I LOVE your blog!!! Sooo cute! Thanks for emailing me. Maya LOVES Enchanted!
She just cracks up! What a good sense of humor she has.
That's awesome that she sat through the whole movie! We haven't got up the courage to take Hayden to the movies yet.
Amazing! We've still never tried taking Dylan to a movie, but I think it would be fun now. I'm glad she did so well. I thought that was a cute movie.
I hope Chicago was fun!
how cute she looks in the movie seat!! hope chicago was a blast! Ü
Post a Comment