Brandon cheered for the Spurs. It was a close game the whole way through until the fourth quarter and then the Spurs won.
I've been so used to going to home Bulls games that I mistakenly thought I was going to get some kind of excellent pizza at the At&T Center. I forgot I wasn't in Chicago and had to settle for Pizza Hut.
It finally turned a little chilly around here. It feels so nice. Brayden and I got out and enjoyed it. I couldn't help but take pictures of her in her cute jacket.
She wouldn't keep her cute hat on that a friend of ours made for her.
.
.
.
Brayden may not have liked to sit through the Madagascar movie that we tried to take her to a few weeks ago but she's been loving the Madagascar happy meal toys we got at McDonalds. Here she is in the video dancing to "Move It."
Also we've been trying to teach her more about being obedient and listening to Mommy and Daddy. You'll see from the video that we need to work on that one a little bit more.
4 comments:
one, two, five....I love it!!!
Love the disobedinece at this age. It's so cute. I'm going thorugh the same stuff here!! Congrats on being able to eat pizza. ARe you feeling better compared to last pregnancy? Your belly is looking just perfect!
I'm hoping that the disobedience wears off soon. It would have been nice if the bulls could have beaten the spurs. Utah Jazz can't seem to do it either......
What a fun date!! I hope this pregnancy has been better than the last one!
Post a Comment