
I put Brayden in her pretty Easter dress to get some pictures and gave her a little Easter egg hunt in our backyard. The eggs were empty so it was just a practice one. I told her we needed to collect the eggs and give them to the Easter bunny so he could put marshmellows in them. We then put them on our front porch so the Easter bunny could pick them up.
Good thing we had some fun when we did because not even two hours after taking these pictures we were on our way to the ER.
Brayden had gotten sick earlier that morning but then appeared fine, as you can see.
Shortly after we came inside she started looking really pale and wanted me to hold her.
She then became unresponsive and passed out in my arms...so I put her in the car and we went to the hospital.
It's the saddest but cutest thing to see a little two year old in a hospital gown.
Everything turned out to be okay and all tests came back normal. She seemed to be doing better after a little while.
We had planned to go see the Easter bunny that day in her pretty dress. Well, her dress had throw up on it and it obviously wasn't a good time to head out to the mall.
Lucky for us the Easter Bunny was visiting the hospital that day along with Geoffery the Giraffe from Toys R Us and they came right to Brayden's room. Too bad I didn't have my camera. They gave Brayden a coloring book with crayons along with this stuffed dog.
They also gave Kaleb a stuffed cat.
Brayden was thrilled and I was glad she still got to see the Easter Bunny.

Here are a few pictures of Kaleb in his "Baby's First Easter" outfit.

On Saturday we went to our ward's Easter Egg Hunt.

Brayden was so excited and ran out toward the eggs. She found one egg, opened it...

...and was so excited by what she found inside...

...that she didn't even care to get any more eggs.
My first greedy adult reaction was to encourage her to go get more before all the other kids got them, but then I realized she 's completely happy with this one exciting treat that she found and that's all that mattered.
It was so cute and innocent. I wish I got it on video.

Later that day she was still feeling better so we got the hard boiled eggs out and began decorationg them.

She liked dipping them but she especially loved painting them because that was something she could do "all by herself."

We got some cute Easter pictures on Sunday.

This little guy is doing really well. He's eating good and learning to sleep in a little longer stretches at night.
I hold him a little bit longer and little bit more.
Since after having Brayden now I know how fast the time goes.
He's already one month old!

We got his newborn pictures taken last week.
6 comments:
She was quite speedy gathering those eggs! What was the diagnosis on her passing out? I can't believe Kaleb is 1 month old!!!
Way cute pictures. You look great for just having a baby a month ago. I wish I looked that good and my baby is 4 months old. Your family is beautiful.
cute, cute pics!! glad she still got to see the easter bunny and that she is feeling better! Ü
ps. your pics are done...you can pick them up anytime! i think they turned out great!
I LOVE the Easter pictures! They are beautiful children!!
You sound like you're doing a little better. I still want to take Brayden. Friday morning works for me.
I love your videos. They are always so cute!
Post a Comment