April 16, 2009

My Baby Boy

My friend, Krista, took Kaleb's newborn pictures a week ago and they turned out so good. She really did a good job. Thanks Krista. Glad we were able to take them when we did because he is growing so fast and isn't looking much like a "newborn" this week (tear).
Love those "baby blues" (...eyes that is).
Daddy's boy.
This shot was taken just for Brandon due to the beanie and the snowboard and of course the little guy on it. Put it all together and Brandon loved it.
It was taken at the very end and you would never know that he was screaming at the top of his lungs for food by this point.
And of course the "behind the scenes" moments that can't be forgotten...
This is what happens when you take a baby's diaper off for an extended period of time.
I don't recommend it.
(Sorry again, Krista, about your floor)
Now I would just like to give a shout out to the winner of second place of the dental student's table clinics that Brandon won yesterday. For any of you that care it was all about Non-Carious Cervical Lesions (NCCLs), or often referred to as Abfraction, and the possible causes. Focusing on educating others that there just may be more to it than "brushing too hard."
Way to go Brandon!
(There's even been talk about them taking this to a national convention to present it.)
And here is "yours truley" and the latest funny thing she did captured on tape...

8 comments:

Joan Wardell said...

Way to go Brandon! The kids are cute as ever!!

Nicole said...

Krista definitely has a gift. Those pictures are priceless. I had to laugh out loud at the behind the scenes pictures. I hope things are going better this week. I still want to come by... Someday I promise we'll make it.

Meghan said...

Love the smiling picture of him. So cute! And you look great!

Darcy said...

Cute pictures, love the "outtakes"
WAY TO GO Brandon!!! That's really awesome!!

Denise... remember Mike Myers and Nicole Kidman in the Hyper Hypo act?... here's my thought on Brayden's video... "This is where milk comes for the baby... right there and there...."

here's a link, but I think you remember... it's at 1 minute and 55 seconds
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=34905070

The Firths said...

The pictures were awesome! Did you wear the black shirt on purpose? I would never have thought that would look so cool, but those were interesting pictures. The best was the "misfire" or whatever you want to call it.

Caitlin said...

Your pictures turned out gorgeous! Your friend did a great job!

Lisa said...

Super cute pics :)

Sarah H said...

Denise--what gorgeous pictures! I wish I had some newborn pictures like that. THey are just beautiful. You do have a beautiful family.
James and I had a total laugh at loud at the behind the scenes pictures. Thanks for sharing.
And you looks amazing!