Here are a few stats on our little man:
Weight: 19 lb 8.5 oz
Height: 26 in
Favorite thing to eat: Food
Favorite thing to do: smile
Most complimented feature: His lips (his eyes are a close second)
Favorite toy: Anything I give him that he can safely put in his mouth
Favorite thing to babble: da da
Number of hours of sleep at night: 9-10
Favorite person: his big sister
At BirthOne Month
10 lbs 8 oz
21.5 in
14 lbs 4 oz
23.75 in
16 lbs
The first time he rolled over from tummy to back and I missed it!
Four Months
17 lbs 14 oz
25.5 oz
Five Months
18 lbs
19 lbs 8.5 oz
26 in
Kaleb is my sensitive little guy and so tough all at the same time. He cries sometimes when other babies cry (you know some of those scary cries out there) and he gets scared easily with other noises. He likes to be cuddled and given extra TLC when he's sick, but when Brayden roughs him up, he laughs, and when daddy throws him in the air he loves it. He's definitely a thrill seeker and he loves to be where the action is. He lets me hold him but he doesn't "need" to be held which I love. Be careful not to get within the grasp of his hands because he will break skin. He is so strong. Between his scratching, grabbing, pinching, and kicking I am covered in red marks after a feeding. He loves grabbing things, hitting things, banging things, and growling just to hear his own voice. He is all boy and I'm beginning to see that having a boy equals mass destruction! If you walk away for a second with his food when he's hungry (because the phone rings or something)...watch out! This boy loves his food, but when he's fed he's the happiest baby around. It doesn't matter how he gets it. Even right after he was born (as well as today) he would take breast or bottle, mom's milk or formula. It didn't matter to him as long as he got food. He is an extremely laid back child and is very easily amused. There is not anybody that can't get him to smile. He's my little sweetheart and we love him so much!
His latest trick:
Sitting up
6 comments:
I love that picture! Too cute! He has a great smile!
Emmett is sensitive like that, too. He always has gotten scared with loud noises, still cries when we say "touchdown", and I often hurt his feelings when I tell him not to do something. It is sad but really cute, too =)
I love all the football pictures that you take each month. That's a really fun idea. He is certainly a cutie. I can't believe he is 6 months already!
Kaleb is going to pass up Blake in no time. Blake was 20lbs. at his 12 month check-up!
Happy 6 monther!!! We liked the football pictures too! Good idea.
Woah! He's a big boy, that's for sure ! What a cutie pie!
Post a Comment