June 4, 2010

Beach Weekend

We made our yearly trip to the beach a few weeks ago. It's something we look forward to every year. Brayden flew a kite. I didn't get a picture of the kite though. It was a pretty cool one.
We always bring a pool to keep nearby for the kids to play in. I was holding Kaleb while blowing it up and while I had my mouth on one hole, he couldn't resist putting his on the other one to help me. We got a picture of him doing it by himself though.
Brayden had a bunch of friends to play with. I love 10/11 year old girls. They are just the right age for her. She loves to be with the big girls, and they love to play with her. They make the perfect babysitters.
Last year Kaleb was just three months old when we went so this year was his first time experiencing the ocean.
At first he wasn't too sure, but he warmed up to it really fast and I had to keep my hands on him.
We found these hermit crabs that the kids loved to play with.
Then we found a big crab.
It was dead though, so they didn't mind holding it.
(Brooke, Kelli, Me, Rina, Amy)
Here are all the wives of our group that went this year.
(Brandon and Kaleb, Robby and Chase, Dean and Jacob and friend, Glen, Paul)
And the men.
And the whole group.
We always have such a good time. Can't wait to do it again next year!

1 comment:

Heather Strong said...

I can't believe how big Kaleb has gotten! He is so cute.