Anyways, Brayden learned two new tricks this week, floating on her back, and the head bob!
We offered her ice cream if she would go all the way under, but that didn't work, so I promised her a "party" just for her along with the ice cream. She was all about that!
(That's how I potty trained her.)
So we all enjoyed ice cream on her behalf. She picked out the ice cream she wanted. It had to be "swirly" so we went to McDonald's (and she insisted she wear her ice cream pajama shirt). Afterwards we went to the party store where she picked out balloons, blow horns, and leis (they were cheaper than party hats).
When we got home we kicked around balloons, blew our horns, and played party games. It was a lot of fun.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I have so much anxiety about water. When we were at the pool in Hawaii, Emmett fell under water. It was only about 1 1/2 ft deep but he couldn't get himself back out and it took us a second to run through the water to get to him. It terrified me and I lost sleep over it because of the sight of Emmett struggling in the water. It was so scary. I can't wait to put him in swimming lessons.
Post a Comment