I always said I wouldn't be that type of mother that with each child, you get less and less pictures. Now I understand why others do so. I'm trying hard to keep up, but I set the bar pretty high with as much footage as I captured of Brayden when she was a baby. But with three kids, your time is short.
I was able to set aside some time to take Kysen's 3 months pictures though. Hopefully I can keep it up. They grow too fast!
He is such a sweet boy. He smiles at everyone that looks at him which makes everyone fall in love with him. He started rolling over a few weeks ago and loves to sit up in his bumbo. He's very mild mannered and is so patient.
We love him!
Brayden and Kaleb adore him.
They both are a big help to me.
(when they're not trying to pick him up when my back is turned, or when Brayden is not sticking her nose in his mouth for him to suck on. I still can't get over that one. So gross!)
They get me diapers, or burp cloths when I need them. They try to keep him entertained when he's fussing and I'm busy and can't get to him fast enough.
They make him laugh and smile all the time and Kysen loves them.
We're enjoying Kysen so much and our little family of five.
Here's the little guy rolling and laughing and "talking." His favorite things to do these days.
2 comments:
oh my goodness, those pictures could NOT be any cuter!!!
Saxon used to stick his nose in Dalton's mouth too! I don't know why they thought it was so funny.
Post a Comment