The kids had their soccer pictures taken last week...by me. The photographer had everything set up a couple feet away to my left but I wasn't about to fork over $20-$30 for something I can do myself. And I wouldn't even be able to have access to a digital copy.
I had purchased Brayden's pre-K pics a few weeks ago. I thought I would regret it if I didn't. I just received them and I can't believe how cheap of quality they are. The wallets size has shrunk by nearly half of what they should be. It's a joke. I haven't posted it because first I have to scan it and that's a pain.
My camera's battery died at this point and we had to get Kaleb's team picture with our tiny point and shoot camera but it did the job and they turned out good enough...
and were free!
No comments:
Post a Comment