June 3, 2012

One School Year Later...

School is over!
Most people would take these kind of pictures for Kindergarten but pre-K around here is like Kindergarten. She went to school everyday for half a day. Next year she will be going full day.
Brayden on her last day of school.
 Look at how much she's grown.
First Day of School
 Last Day
 First Day

 Last Day
 First Day

 You get the idea...



 Not only have Brayden and Kaleb grown so much over the last school year, but this little guy is now with us.
This is what he did everyday as we dropped off big sis...chilled in his carseat.
He's growing so much too!


Brayden did excellent this year. Her teacher said she is going to be her kindergarten teacher's dream with how prepared she is.
I found it amusing when I got her report card. Every single item she got a grade of "Excellent." When I came across the "follows classroom rules" she got a "satisfactory." Hmmm. How come I'm not surprised? I guess it's not just me.

No comments: