June 20, 2012

Videos

Here a few videos that I've collected over the last five months that I needed to catch up on posting in no particular order.
This first one I found Brayden having a "moment" with Kysen that I needed to capture. She loves her baby brother...and he loves the attention she always gives him.


I always have a hard time getting Kaleb on video because he isn't the "performing" type. This video I took back in February. I tell the kids to sing their ABCs while they wash their hands and by doing so, he started to learn them a lot more.


There are no words for this next one. This is just Brayden.


And this last one is just funny to me. It reminded me about this video I took almost a year ago. Once again, Brayden is the ring leader.
Orange Solvent ended up doing the trick pretty easily. Our rag we used, however, is forever ruined.

2 comments:

Bethany Sines said...

oh man, i love your kids. "this is the best day of my liiiiiife!" hahahahaha. classic. and oh my gosh, i want to eat kysen for dinner. SOOOO cute.

Cheryl Anne said...

Those videos are priceless, lol! I was sad I missed seeing you on Sunday. I went out with Elly a little after Benson, but I didn't see you. :(